Our Beijing tours involve city essentials, inclusive local activities, and experiences, the Great Wall hike, and a night tour, for a great insight into the brilliant history and rapid modernization.
China Travel has always been ready to provide you with superb Beijing travel and make your trip a fantastic experience!
Add Our WeChat Account to Get Travel Advice
- Instant messaging & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: gives you an easy way to talk to our tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: request a tour via WeChat and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Inspired by "Wechat Moments": we share lasted travel news and fun things to do in China on WeChat every week.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.
Plan a Beijing Tour
Beijing Tour FAQs
1. What’s the best time to visit Beijing?
Beijing attracts thousands of visitors all year long. April, May, September, and October are the best months because of the fine weather.
But try to avoid May 1st to 3rd (the Labor Day Holiday) and October 1st to 7th (the National Day Holiday). Beijing is especially crowded during these holidays.
2. How to plan my Beijing trip?
3 to 4 days are recommended for "an essential trip" to Beijing which will cover the most popular attractions – the Forbidden City, Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, and hutongs.
If you want to have more cultural experiences and explore other hidden attractions, please feel free to contact us. To find out more, have a look at How to Plan my Beijing trip.
3. Do I need a visa for Beijing?
Beijing 144-hour visa-free transit policy: If you meet the following criteria, you can travel to Beijing, Tianjin, and Hebei Province for up to 144 hours without applying for a visa:
- You are in transit to a third country or region (Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan are included). For example, USA–Beijing–Taiwan is acceptable for a 144-hour transit visa in Beijing, but USA–Beijing–USA is not.
- You can travel around Beijing, Tianjin, and Hebei Province within 144 hours but you are not permitted to go to other provincial-level areas in China.
- Your transit time is no more than 144 hours (from the first 00:00 hrs after entering).
- Your port of entry is named in the policy.
- You are a citizen of one of the 53 countries included in the policy.
- See whether your entry port and country are listed in the policy.