In recent years, Zhangjiajie has become world-renowned for its Avatar Hallelujah Mountains. It contains four major tourist scenic spots – the Wulinyuan Scenic Area, Tianmen Mountain National Park, Grand Canyon (glass bridge), and Huanglong Cave.
Our guides in Zhangjiajie are experienced and knowledgeable. They effort in every way for a well-organized trip.
Add Our WeChat Account to Get Travel Advice
- Instant messaging & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: gives you an easy way to talk to our tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: request a tour via WeChat and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Inspired by "Wechat Moments": we share lasted travel news and fun things to do in China on WeChat every week.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.
Things to Do in Zhangjiajie for Enriching Your Travel Experience
Features of Our Tour
Out of Ordinary
Explore the hidden path to the stunning scenery in Zhangjiajie
One on One Service
We work with you every step of the way to create a perfect itinerary
Licensed and Experienced Guides
Always listen to your needs and be knowledgeable about every culture respect
DO NOT MISS Zhangjiajie
This has got to be the most beautiful place in China! It was an amazing trip! I was nervous to travel alone with two young children, but Ann made it so easy and fun! She is an excellent guide! She took us to some delicious restaurants. She even sang us some beautiful, traditional Chinese songs! more>>
-- by LAC8