Shanghai Day Trip
Shanghai is a fascinating mixed-culture city that merges old with new, showing the grace and groove of young China. There are some historic sites you must see, museums you need to visit and some local foods you must eat. Want to touch authentic Shanghai? These “must-do” should be on your list:
- Walk into the Former French Concession region to see the culture of Shanghai in the 1930s’.
- Walk along the Bund back to its golden age of it in the 1920s.
- Escape the metropolis of Shanghai to a peaceful Tongli water town.
Add Our WeChat Account to Get Travel Advice
- Instant messaging & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: gives you an easy way to talk to our tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: request a tour via WeChat and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Inspired by "Wechat Moments": we share lasted travel news and fun things to do in China on WeChat every week.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.