Shanghai, the metropolis, is called “Mo Du (魔都)” by Chinese people. Mo means ambition and Du means metropolis.
Many people are familiar with the spectacular riverside of the Bund and the ambitious skyline of Pudong. But they often overlook the city’s soft side. If Shanghai is like an elegant lady, water towns are her tenderness. They preserve well an ancient atmosphere that is unique to China.
Add Our WeChat Account to Get Travel Advice
- Instant messaging & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: gives you an easy way to talk to our tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: request a tour via WeChat and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Inspired by "Wechat Moments": we share lasted travel news and fun things to do in China on WeChat every week.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.
Plan a Shanghai Tour
Features of Our Tour
Our local guide will not only show you the sites but will also reveal the stories behind the buildings.
If you have a special itinerary in mind for a special event, we are confident we can help you create that itinerary.
Taste Mouth-Watering Food
The restaurants we pick are those we use to treat our own family and friends. They provide an authentic food experience.
Wonderful pickup service that went the extra mile
I booked this cruise terminal pickup and transfer to our Shanghai hotel through the Chinatravel.com website, and was delighted by the quick and very accommodating service I experienced all throughout. Communications with Sally prior to the tour were easy and very professional, and when I had to change pickup time, this was no problem at all... more>>
-- by chiniehdiaz