Chengdu is not only the hometown of giant pandas but is also renowned as the land of abundance (Tian Fu Zhi Guo). Enjoy a history of over 3,000 years, endowed with rich natural resources and historic sites, like the Giant Buddha and Mt. Emei. Visit Chengdu to discover these things in a way you have never experienced before.
We have designed some tours to incorporate pandas and Chengdu, as below. They are all flexible and ready to be customized to meet your interests, schedule, and budget.
Chengdu Panda Tours
We are the first travel agency in China to operate Panda Keeper Program. The routes below are examples to help you create your own Chengdu panda tour. Be in close contact with giant pandas and take care of them.
Chengdu Layover Tours
144-hour visa-free transit policy carried out in Chengdu since Jan.1st, 2019. You can travel only around the eligible areas within 144 hours in Chengdu. you are not permitted to go to other city or provincial level areas in China.
Leshan Giant Buddha and Jiuzhai Valley from Chengdu
Take our tour to see Leshan Giant Buddha in different ways, by foot or by boat, including transfers between Chengdu and Guilin
Add Our WeChat Account to Get Travel Advice
- Instant messaging & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: gives you an easy way to talk to our tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: request a tour via WeChat and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Inspired by "Wechat Moments": we share lasted travel news and fun things to do in China on WeChat every week.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.