Guangzhou & Shenzhen Tour
Take the pearls into your bucket now! Visit Guangzhou's city highlights and take a high-speed train to Shenzhen with an insight into the Window of the World.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
- Guangzhou and Shenzhen city highlights.
- Transfers and hotels included.
- Enjoy a visa-free stay for up to 144 hours.
As you arrive in Guangzhou, our local Guangzhou tour guide will escort you to the hotel for check-in. Free time afterward.
- No flight or train is included in this Guangzhou tour package. Please request with our travel advisor if you need help.
- All visitors in Guangzhou enjoy a Visa-free stay up to 72 hours and a 144-hour visa-free stay in the Pearl Delta Area.
- Don't take Guangzhou just transmit in your journey, now you can visit all its highlights within 72 hours.
- Breakfast, Lunch
Today's Guangzhou tour shows a lively perspective of Guangzhou. Firstly, we will wander up and down at Qingping Market, a massive market of traditional Chinese herb medicine Later, learn about the family history at Chen Family Temple. Sun Yat-Sen has an important stand among all Chinese people, today you will get to know this great man at Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall. Today we will also stop by a china store.
After dinner on your own, we will take a high-speed train to Shenzhen. Our Shenzhen tour guide will escort you to the hotel.
- Breakfast, Lunch
Shenzhen is a thriving metropolis featuring modern beats and traditional Chinese cultures. Today we will get a glance at the whole world at Window of the World. Walk along Zhongying Street, which is also known as Sino-British Street. Pay those artists a visit at Dafen Oil Painting Village. A stop at a silk store will finish up today's tour.
Enjoy some free time before your departure flight. Our local Shenzhen tour guide will see you off at the airport.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels are listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
from US $ p/p