4-Day Shanghai and Suzhou Highlights Tour
You can enjoy an essential journey in Shanghai and Suzhou including the Bund and the Humble Administrator's Garden. Unique linong in Shanghai and gardens in Suzhou are the highlights.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
- Key attractions in Shanghai and Suzhou
- Visit special Linong and have tea in local people's house
- Enjoy authentic local food
- A relaxed rickshaw ride through Suzhou's streets
- Les Suites Orient Bund Shanghai(5-star) / Sunrise On The Bund (4-star) / Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai (3-star)
Today you will meet up with your Shanghai tour guide at the airport. After check-in, you will have some free time in this wonderful city.
- Doing a walking tour at night in Shanghai is safe and rewarding, and we suggest you put a leisurely walk along the promenade Xintiandi into this evening walking route.
- Breakfast and lunch
One of the biggest draws of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower is that you can stand at a great height and take in wonderful views of Shanghai. Also, you will visit Shanghai History Museum.
In the afternoon, a local family who's been living in an old Lilong will invite you for a cup of tea. Lilong is the real deal of Shanghai's day-to-day life. Later, take a free walk along The Bund and visit City God Temple which is a Taoist temple.
- Night Show: Era Intersection of Time, a stunning multimillion-dollar acrobatic extravaganza and the first of its kind in China.
- Huangpu River Cruise: sail down on a boat and they light up all the buildings, the skyline and Colonial buildings alongside are just amazing.
- Breakfast and lunch
This morning, you will take a high-speed train to Suzhou.
A rickshaw will weave your way through the beautiful city of Suzhou, along the way you will see narrow alleys and bustling local markets. Later, get into the famous masterpiece of Suzhou-style gardens: Humble Administrators Garden. Have lunch at a local restaurant in Suzhou.
Linger Garden will give you a good reason to linger about. You will be back in Shanghai by high-speed train. Check-in hotel upon arrival.
Our guide and driver will transfer you to the airport for your departure. If you'd like some extra legs somewhere outside Shanghai or other places in China, please let us know.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels are listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
from US $ p/p